Sunday, September 14, 2008

Green Mountain Coffee at Target!




In September 2004, I received a coffee maker as a wedding shower gift; however, I didn't enjoy drinking coffee. I thought it would be good to have for guests. I don't know how it started exactly, but a few months after sitting idly on my counter, we started grinding beans and brewing coffee. Months after that, it became a daily necessity. We have the Melitta Mill & Brew, which sadly seems to be discontinued. It's a phenomenal coffee maker, single-handedly turning me into a self-described "coffee snob."

But in order to achieve Coffee Nirvana, the right beans must be brewed in the perfect machine. One of my favorites is Green Mountain Coffee. I was thrilled to see it at Target. It was $7.68 for 10 oz. plus I had a 10% off pass. At $6.91, it was a steal! They carry it in whole beans and ground. I saw Breakfast Blend, Decaf, and French Roast if my memory serves me correctly. I've made it Saturday and Sunday and am thrilled that I can pick this up at Target and avoid the shipping fee. I just hope they don't raise the price after they get everyone hooked on this great coffee.

No comments: