Sunday, September 21, 2008

Like a brand new kitchen




My dear father was generous enough to donate his time and patience to help me put up this gorgeous backsplash that I picked up at Lowe's last weekend. It's added an incredible dimension to the kitchen, and I can't be happier at the results. Take a look! Above is the before. I didn't do a good job of cleaning up before. That definitely helps add to the After. Please bear in mind I haven't put up the outlet covers yet. There are matching contact paper sheets you can put over the outlets, so I have to do that yet. But what a difference a few hours make. (Although had it not been for my dad, I think it would have taken a few weeks and wasted $$ messing up a few panels along the way)









These panels can be purchased at Lowe's or Home Depot. You can also order samples online at http://www.acpideas.com/sampleRequest.cfm?XlinkID=72&XRequireOnce=YES&CFID=3096312&CFTOKEN=44769632

No comments: