Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tea Time



My office is FREEZING to the point where I can't concentrate. So I have been thinking of ways to warm myself up since we're no longer allowed to have space heaters :( So I'm trying out some teas. Yogi offered some free samples that arrived in the mail yesterday, so I tried 2 of them out today. Check them out at http://www.yogitea.com/Pages/FreeSamples.html. The Green Tea Pomegranate seemed like a good choice to start. The red color was a surprise as I steeped the bag in my oversized Goofy mug. But upon perusing the ingredients, I was pleasantly surprised that there were no artificial colors. Nonetheless, it was a lackluster bag of tea in my opinion. I opened the bag of Mexican Sweet Chili but immediately noticed the scent of black licorice. Yuck! So I gave it away. Lastly the Berry Anti-Oxidant.....yawn! Nothing to write home about. Overall I was less than thrilled.


No comments: