Monday, November 17, 2008

These are bad.....but I can't help it











I have a lot of trigger foods that I overeat. Candied nuts are one of them. But I couldn't help but think how good a salad of spinach, goat cheese, pomegranate seeds, and candied walnuts would be. So I will try my hardest not to eat any straight from the bag and garnish my salad with them for lunch tomorrow.


I already broke down and ate a handful tonight right after I took them home from the grocery store.....the dangers of coming home famished and inhaling my dinner. I overate tonight and I'm feeling the consequences. I'm bloated and feeling ashamed of myself that I couldn't control my eating.


But I've learned my lesson. Tomorrow is a new day, and I really look forward to a few almonds garnishing my salad I have planned for tomorrow.
And slap my hand for searching for this in bulk already on Amazon. (They are that good)








No comments: