Sunday, November 16, 2008

Boxed Lasagna


I have to admit, I don't always feel up to making everything from scratch. Lasagna is one of those dishes that often is less expensive to buy at the store. I love a fresh veggie lasagna in the summer, but now that the farmer's markets are done and the produce less abundant, I tried Stouffer's Cheesy Garlic Lasagna that cooks in the microwave in 18 minutes. It was pretty decent. Plus the nutrition info wasn't that bad. I'll post below. Overall it was an easy meal with a salad of mixed greens, bell pepper, tomato, feta, and some Pom seeds.



Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 cup
Servings Per Container: 4.5

Calories
330
Calories from Fat
120
Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*
Total Fat
13 g (20%)
Saturated Fat
7 g (34%)
Trans Fat
0 g
Cholesterol
40 mg (13%)
Sodium
860 mg (36%)
Total Carbohydrate
36 g (12%)
Dietary Fiber
3 g (12%)
Sugars
6 g
Protein
18 g
Vitamin A
10%
Vitamin C
8%
Calcium
20%
Iron
10%

No comments: